Pages

June 1, 2011

2D Animation

Now we can get to the fun stuff.  The first project for my 2D animation class at BYU was a ball drop.  We just had to make a ball bounce.  We only had a week or two to do each project, so it was a fun challenge.  Your whole week was devoted to creating 5 seconds of film; we really got to know the project in depth that way.  I loved that class.
This is an edited version of the video I put up earlier.  The teacher wanted me to randomize the fall of the parachute a bit and take out some squash and stretch on the ball.  I wodered what it would look like in pen so I tried that.  Let me know what you think compared to the original. 
A) Better
B) Worse
C) I Like Turtles

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a starter kit in 2D animation including Light Box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the website I know of, they sell anything you would need.
    www.lightfootltd.com

    ReplyDelete